Brandon Coppock of Owner Finance Buyers, LLC. Sold us a home with undisclosed liens
We lost not only the down payment and closing costs of $4,500.00, but we lost the home as well. The home had undisclosed liens. Brandon Coppock of Owner Finance Buyers,LLC was the only person we dealt with and signed all the paperwork with. Now he claims he just "markets" these properties and is not responsible. He says that this was not a Real Estate transaction, although we made our cashier's checks out directly to his company. He claims that the money was his marketing fee. His website is http://ownerfinancebuyers.com
See the full story here on our website: http://ownerfinancebuyers.biz
He and his lawyer had a judge issue a temporary writ of injunction to have us remove our website and complaints. Thanks to the help of a knowledgeable lawyer representing us, the attempt failed. We have now been able to re-post our website seen above.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Owner Financed Property In Dallas County
- Review category
- Real Estate
You May Also Like
- "I see you are in Houston. I am a Derksen dealer in TX and what I would tell you is that if you are basing your decision on the..."
- "I bought a one-bedroom apartment from Mr Joseph Chou's property company off-the-plan in 2003 for $428,000. The location looked very good and it was waterfront property -- I ticked all the..."
- "I received my written notice of my lease expiration and pending rent increase when and if I renew my lease in October. My current base rent is $1,454.00..."
- "Account canceled in 2013 Funds withdrew in 2014, refunded after a seriously insane fight Then, out of the blue, this 2016 bill! 2015USD for basic plan when actually the website is off..."
- "I remember when I used to buy from this company. It was the worse thing ever. I laughed so hard when I found this bad review website I wish I..."
- "Worst motel 6 i have Ever stayed at! It had lots of black mold!! Black mold in the shower and soap dishes! I have Photosof everything but the black mold..."
- "I bought a whirlpool washer and got arrested in the and I bought extended warranty and they won't fix it..."
- "I actually had an ok experience. You HAVE to read the fine.print. You HAVE to read the ordering instructions... ALL of them. You HAVE to order WAY ahead of time..atleast a month before..."
- "Dear Sir I have been using all different types of your products for a long time now. However, today I had my worst experience with your Company. I bought Sally Hansen Ouch..."